Fast Hair Growth- Home remedies
Long and Healthy Hair...
Hair on the scalp grows about .3 to .4 mm/day or about 6 inches per year. Unlike other mammals, human hair growth and shedding is random and not seasonal or cyclical. Growing hair healthy and fast is a very difficult process but if you follow these steps on how to speed up the process you may get great results.
1. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy. Ever wonder why people who eat junk food have bad hair? The reason is your skin and hair both need vitamins to grow and be healthy, just like the rest of you.
2. Get your split ends cut to keep the ends even and healthy. If you don't split ends or breakage, only cut if you feel you the need to even up the length.
3. Use shampoo and conditioner for your hair type. If you don't like the results, try a different product. Wash it out completely. Concentrate on shampooing the scalp, since that's the part that gets oily. Don't pile your hair on your head when you shampoo it, since this can encourage it to tangle.
4. Vitamin E oil: Vitamin E oil is rich in anti oxidants thus it helps to fight away the free radicals. It helps in increasing oxygen in the body and thus increases the blood circulation in the scalp. Massage the vitamin E oil onto the scalp and leave it overnight. Wash off with a mild shampoo the next day for soft and smooth hair.
5. Coconut oil It is the best natural conditioner for hair which has been used since centuries. Rich in proteins and potassium, it keeps the scalp healthy; promotes the growth of new hair and repairs damaged hair. It is also used to reduce dandruff, hair breakage and hair loss. Coconut oil is also used as pre conditioning hair treatment for damaged hair. It acts as a moisturiser and strengths the hair shaft from the root, thus preventing breakage. It keeps the scalp nourished and moisturised. Use coconut hot oil treatment for effective results.
6. Olive oil Every beauty enthusiast is familiar with the health and the beauty benefits of the olive oil. Olive oil is used in face packs, face masks, scrubs, body oils, hair tonic etc. It helps preventing as well as curing hair loss by stimulating the formation of new hair. Regular use of olive oil prevents the formation of DTH hormone and thus facilitates hair growth. Rich in anti oxidants, it is very beneficial for overall hair health. Olive oil also acts as a natural conditioner by making the hair soft and silky. Here is an excellent post on olive oil. Include olive oil in your daily diet or use it as a pre shampoo treatment. You can also mix it with lavender, sage and rosemary oil for hot oil treatment.
7. Minimize your use of heat styling. Also minimize the use of chemical treatments on your hair, including relaxing, perms, dyeing (particularly with ammonia or peroxide), and lightening your hair. In particular, don't re-bleach, re-relax, or re-perm hair that has already been treated, as this can drastically weaken hair.
8. Get rid of the split ends. You may want to visit your local salon if you have any split ends. Do this about every six months. Doing so will make your hair appear much healthier, cut 1/2 inch every six months or an inch a year. Any more than that will make your hair grow really slowly.
9. Replace your bristled brush with a wide-toothed comb. Doing so can prevent breakage.
10. Don't tie your hair when wet. When you do so, it increases breakage. If you do happen to tie. your hair, consider using hair elastics without any metal ends
11. Be patient, it can take a long time to grow your hair but it will be well worth it.Also damaged hair cannot be fixed.
Fast Hair Growth- Home remedies Reviewed by Mamta soni on 9:26 AM Rating: