Deepika Padukone Hair Care Tips
In monsoon season Humidity can cause hair loss, dandruff and itchiness of the scalp. In order to prevent your hair from this damage it’s essential to take good care of them. Here’s a 10-step monsoon guide to hair care for both men and women.
1. Use less potent shampoos and conditioners: Milder formulas are really the key to reducing dandruff.
2. Apply coconut or olive oil to lengths and ends: Avoid oiling your scalp as humidity causes the scalp to get naturally oily anyway. Oiling should be done once a week you have dryer, coarser hair.
3. Trim your hair regularly: This makes it easier to manage and free of split ends
4. Avoid hairspray and gels: These can stick to your scalp and cause dandruff.
5. Avoid swimming during the rainy season: Chlorine-filled pool water can leave your hair feeling rough and unhealthy.
6. Choose the correct hairstyle: Go with a style that is easy to manage, not one where you regularly require styling irons.
7. Blow-dry your hair thoroughly after washing: Excessively wet hair can be potentially damaging. Blow-drying your hair at home can minimize these negative effects.
8. Don’t tie wet hair: This causes dandruff.
9. Understand your hair type: Seek professional advice on what steps to take to achieve the best protection for your hair.
10. Eat right: Protein filled foods such as fish, nuts, spinach and Greek yogurt contain all the right nutrients to keep your hair looking thick and healthy all through the monsoon!
Hair Care tips by Deepika Padukone
Since my work involves lot of travelling and exposure to extreme climatic conditions the toll taken on my hair is huge. So, I indulge my hair with a tender coconut hair oil massage at least once a week. It helps me protect it from any form of damage.
Deepika Padukone Hair Care Tips Reviewed by Mamta Soni on 6:38 AM Rating: