How to get Spotless Glowing face
A beautiful and clear skin helps young women feel confident. Many say beauty is not only skin-deep, and they are absolutely right. But when one feels beautiful on the outside, the inner beauty also gets a boost. When a woman feels confident about how she looks, she becomes more self-confident and bold. When you are conscious about your looks, you develop a complex and try to maintain a low profile.
Here are some sure-shot natural home remedies and easy tips for instant fairness, smooth, Spotless, glowing skin in few days.
Cucumber and Curd
Mix 1 tablespoon of curd and 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice together, add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice in it, apply it on your face for 20 minutes, and wash with lukewarm or normal water.
Apply pure almond oil or paste of almonds (add milk in this paste) before you go to bed every day. Extracts of the almond nourish your skin and brings glow on your face.
Honey and Oatmeal Mask
Mix some oatmeal and honey (Manuka honey is particularly good because it has anti-bacterial properties) into a paste, apply to the skin and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly.
Natural exfoliates such as lemon can remove the dead skin that plugs up pores and traps excess oil. After washing, squeeze a fresh lemon into a bowl. Gently apply to the face using a cotton wool ball. Leave for ten minutes, then rinse with cool water. If you have sensitive skin, dilute the juice with water. Repeat morning and evening.
Contains more than 200 constituents used for their healing properties. It has no known side-effects and can be taken internally or used topically. Aloe Vera gel applied to active lesions can calm inflammation and relieve pain. It can also be used as an excellent oil-free moisturizer.
Consume as much vitamin E as possible preferably vitamin E oil. Apply every night before going to sleep and let the antioxidants do their work. You will feel the difference in a week. Hell you tried tons of money on artificial skin care. Look where that got you. Your wallet deserve this bit.
Multani Mitti Face pack
Boil 10 Mehandi leaves (henna leaves) in half glass of water for 5 minutes, take 5 tablespoon of this warm water and add 2 tablespoon of multani mitti in it, make a fine paste, separate the henna leaves before adding multani mitti. Apply this paste on your face & cover your face with wet cotton cloth. After 20 minute wash it off. Try twice in a week.
Mix carrot juice (2-4 tablespoon) with 2 tablespoon of gram powder (besan) and 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice. Make thick paste and apply on the face, leave it for 20-30 minutes or wash it after it gets dry. After that, apply 1 teaspoon of honey on your face as a natural moisturizer for 10-15 minutes.
Olive oil and lemon
For dull and dry skin, prepare a thick paste of egg yolk (1 egg), 1 teaspoon of Olive oil and 1 teaspoon of lemon/orange juice. Apply it on the neck and face; wash it off after 20-25 minutes with lukewarm water and then apply 1 teaspoon of honey to moisturize your skin. Repeat this daily or 3-4 times a week.
Cumin Seeds Water
Having a glowing & smooth skin is become easy now. Just boil 1 glass of water along with 1 tablespoon of jeera (cumin seeds). Let it cool and wash your face with it. It will remove the dryness & dullness from your face and also removes the dirt and other impurities.
Simple Beauty tips and secrets for clear glowing skin
· The first secret is to wash your face twice a day, everyday.
· You can use a gentle facial cleanser to clear your skin of all the dirt and oil on your face. You should use a cleanser that suits your skin type.
· Women with an oily skin should use a toner, whereas women with dry or normal skin should avoid it as it will make your skin more dry.
· You should moisturize your skin with an oil-free moisturizer. Never use a body lotion for your face. Also avoid heavy skin creams.
· When washing your face in the morning, use warm water and a face cleanser. Rub the cleanser all over the face in circles for about 30 seconds. Then, rinse with warm water. Pat dry using a cotton towel.
· You should always apply sun-screen moisturizer with SPF 15 or higher. The harmful UV rays can damage your skin even when you are sitting inside a car.
· Never ever try to poke your skin or remove blackheads and white heads by squeezing them. This causes the bacteria to enter deeper inside your skin and give rise to more pimples and scars..
· If you experience acne breakouts, then use acne cleansers and moisturizes that are available in drug stores. If you experience spot breakouts, then do not use acne cleaners, as they cause drying of the skin.
How to get Spotless Glowing face Reviewed by Health Care, Beauty tips on 7:00 AM Rating: