How to make Sugar Vanilla Body Scrubs at home
Using a homemade body scrub feels wonderful, and has many benefits for your skin and health.
Body scrubs are wonderful because they...
· Remove the dead layer of cells on your skin's surface, revealing the younger cells beneath, and leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth.
· Contain natural oils that moisturize and feed your skin.
· Contain essential oils with aromatherapy properties. You can combine scents to relax, soothe, energies, or create a romantic mood.
Homemade Sugar Scrub recipes
Yummy vanilla sugar homemade body scrub recipe
· 1 cup fine brown sugar
· 1/3 cup (approx) sweet almond oil or other carrier oil
· 20 drops vanilla essential oil or 1 tsp vanilla essence
In a glass or ceramic bowl, add essential oil to sugar and stir thoroughly. Add almond oil gradually, stirring continuously. Stop when the scrub reaches the consistence of moist sand. Once you've made this one, try out some other essential oil combinations!
How to make Sugar Vanilla Body Scrubs at home Reviewed by Rahul Soni on 12:21 PM Rating: